Nau mai Haere mai!
Greenwood Health offers a wide range of health services. The following specific services are free to Maori:
- Do you smoke and if so do you want to stop? We can help you with FREE smoking advice
- Women - we can offer you FREE cervical smears if it is time for you to have one.
- Want a FREE heart check? These are free for males for between the ages of 35 and 65 and women between 45 and 65.
The Te Awhina Marae at the end of Pah St (133) also offers health services:
- Whanau Ora services - covers a range of life style issues
- Mobile physical activity and healthy eating Services
- Aukati Kaipapa - quit smoking coach
- Kaupapa Maori Mental Health Services
- Kaupapa Maori Alcohol and Other Drug Service
- Whanau Ora Rangatahi Support
- Support Groups, Drink Driving Groups and Gardening Groups